Thu, Mar 17|
Pas du Loup refuge
Escape for a weekend in the heart of the mountains, closer to the stars...
Heure et lieu
Mar 17, 2022, 6:00 PM – Mar 20, 2022, 4:00 PM
Pas du Loup refuge, Bouchier, 05120 Saint-Martin-de-Queyrieres, France
À propos de l'événement
Want a bit of escape, to recharge your batteries? This little weekend getaway is made for you! On the program: Splitboard, three nights in a refuge, one night stargazing, Yoga sessions... In short, a perfect weekend where well-being is the key word.
What is included:
- 3 Nights at the Pas du Loup refuge.
- Full board: half board at the refuge, picnic for lunch.
- 1 evening stargazing at the refuge.
- Supervision by a Snowboard BE and a Yoga Teacher.
- Loan of safety equipment: Arva, shovels and probes.
- Loan of Yoga equipment: mats & accessories.
- Photos & videos.
- Possibility of borrowing Burton Snowboard equipment, on request .
- Group of 6 people maximum.
- Duration: from Thursday evening to Sunday late afternoon, in order to enjoy 3 full days of Splitboard.
- Supervision: Michael David, BE Ski/Snowboard.
- Supervision: Chloé Sillieres, Yoga teacher.
- Transport: go by your own means to the refuge.
- Level: we ask you to have the ability to snowboard in "all-terrain" and all snow. No prerequisite level for Yoga sessions.
- 630€ per person - shared room.
- 695€ per person - private room. *
The schedule below is for informational purposes.
The places & durations of the Splitboard outings will be defined according to the conditions (weather, snow, etc...).
* Price per person based on 2 people sharing the private room.
If you want a private room alone, please contact us.
Arrivée au refuge