top of page
Thu, Mar 17|
Diving Splitboard & Yoga
Escape for a weekend in the heart of the mountains...
Registrations are closedSee other events
Heure et lieu
Mar 17, 2022, 9:00 AM – Mar 20, 2022, 5:00 PM
Aravis massif, 74450 Le Grand-Bornand, France
À propos de l'événement
Want a bit of escape, to recharge your batteries? This little weekend getaway is made for you! On the program: Splitboard , Yoga sessions, safety workshop (DVA research learning), discussion about snow , mountains , Snowboard technique ... In short, a perfect weekend where well-being & learning are the key words.
What is included:
- Supervision by a Snowboard BE and a Yoga Teacher.
- Loan of safety equipment: Arva, shovels and probes.
- Loan of Yoga equipment: mats & accessories.
- Photos & videos.
- Possibility of borrowing Burton Snowboard equipment, on request .
- Group of 6 people maximum.
- Duration: from Thursday evening* to Sunday late afternoon, in order to enjoy 3 full days of Splitboard.
- Supervision: Michael David, BE Ski/Snowboard.
- Supervision: Chloé Sillieres, Yoga teacher.
- Level: we ask you to have the ability to snowboard in "all-terrain" and all snow. No prerequisite level for Yoga sessions.
What is not included:
- Accommodation - we can take care of finding you accommodation, in this case, please contact us.
- €350 per person.
The program below is indicative.
The places & durations of the Splitboard outings will be defined according to the conditions (weather, snow, etc...).
This event has a group. You’re welcome to join the group once you register for the event.
Séance de Yoga
4 more items available
bottom of page