Fri, Feb 12|
Three days of adventures in the heart of the forests and mountains of the Aravis, Glières and Bargy Massifs ...
Heure et lieu
Feb 12, 2021, 5:00 PM – Feb 14, 2021, 3:00 PM
Le Petit-Bornand-les-Glières, Le Petit-Bornand-les-Glières, 74130 Glières-Val-de-Borne, France
À propos de l'événement
A stay disconnected from time to the rhythm of nature ...
You will stay in the heart of the forest and we will share with you our experience and our know-how.
Arrival on February 5 at 6 p.m.
Departure on February 7th around 4 p.m.
- 1 to 2 Yoga classes per day.
- 1 Splitboard outing developed according to snow conditions, weather and group, per day.
- 1 meal in a refuge - local specialty.
- Supervision by a Snowboard BE.
- Supervision by a Yoga Teacher.
- Loan of safety equipment: Arva, shovels and probes.
- Loan of Yoga equipment: mats & accessories (blocks, straps ...).
- Accommodation at chalet Ô Bou du Bou - contact us for accommodation information.
- 3 healthy & balanced meals per day.
- 1 Meal in a refuge.
- Group of 3 people minimum, for a maximum of 6 people.
- Duration: 3 days and 2 nights.
- Framing :
- Michael David, BE Ski / Snowboard, former High Level athlete
- Chloé Sillieres, Yoga Teacher, High Level athlete
- Level: the Splitboard Retreat stay is open to all Snowboarders wishing to discover this activity. We ask you to have the ability to ride "all terrain" and all snow. But also to have a physical form that allows you to walk for a while, something that could prevent you from fully enjoying your stay.
- Transport: meet by your own means at the meeting place. The excat times will be confirmed to you before your stay.
What is not included:
- The return trip from your home to the meeting place.
- Personal expenses (souvenirs etc ...).
- 520 € per person - based on 3 to 6 people.