Wed, Mar 06|
Splitboard in Aosta Valley
Splitboard, Yoga, the Italian "Dolce Vita", all in the heart of the Aosta Valley, in a small village nestled in the heart of wild nature... Discover our Splitboard immersion, the event not to be missed miss this winter.
Heure et lieu
Mar 06, 2024, 4:00 PM – Mar 10, 2024, 4:00 PM
Valgrisenche, 11010 Valgrisenche, Aosta Valley, Italy
À propos de l'événement
"Imagine a small village nestled in the Alps of the Aosta Valley. A place where time has stood still and nature is still the protagonist...Breathe slowly, let the fresh Alpine breeze enter your lungs, carrying with it the smell of blueberries and the resin of pine needles from our forests."
Come and experience it during ourimmersion Splitboard & Yoga, from January 30 to February 3, 2024.
Michael and Chloé will be happy to transport you into the world of this wild nature, with the key word...Your well-being.
You will stay atthe Hotel Perret, in Valgrisenche (Bonne commune). A little word from Claudia, owner of the hotel:
"Along the mountain ridge you can see our hotel, a smalltestimony from our family, surrounded by nature that welcomes and gives peace to anyone who comes to visit us."
- Supervision by a Snowboard BE.
- Supervision by a Yoga Teacher.
- Loan of safety equipment*: Arva, shovels and probes.
- Loan of Burton Splitboard equipment*: Splitboard, bindings, skins, poles.
- Loan of Yoga equipment*: mats & accessories (blocks, straps, etc.)
- Half board at the Hotel Perret.
*On request in advance.
- Group of 5 people minimum, for a maximum of 6 people.
- Duration: 4 days and 4 nights.
- Management :
- Michael David, BE Ski/Snowboard, former high-level snowboard athlete.
- Chloé Sillieres, Yoga Teacher, High Level Snowboard Athlete.
- Level: the stay is open to all Snowboarders wishing to discover this activity. We ask that you have the ability to ride in"All Terrain" Andall snow. But also to have afitness which allows you to walk for a while, something which could prevent you from fully enjoying your stay.
What is not included:
- THEreturn journey from your home to the meeting place. It will be possible to set up carpooling between participants using a What's App group.
- THEpersonal expenses (lunch, souvenirs, etc.)
- 910€ in a shared room.
- 960€ in a single room.
*A deposit of €450 will be required to confirm your registration.
Arrivée des participantsHotel Perret, Valgrisenche